We're Ready to Welcome You Back!
The rumors are true, we are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
We highly recommend booking online in advance to guarantee admittance.
Walk-ins will be admitted as space allows
(at a maximum of 50% building occupancy).
Changes have been made to ensure the health and safety of the people as well as the animals:
* Employees and volunteers are undergoing a health screening when reporting for shifts.
* Staff and volunteers are wearing masks, and guests are encouraged to wear masks as well.
* Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the facility.
* The touch pools and dome aquarium are closed until further notice.
We are truly grateful for your continued support during these difficult times.
We ask that our guests partner with us to make the new experience safe for everyone.
Thank you for your understanding and we can’t see wait to see you soon!
Conserve. Educate. Inspire.
Step into a different world at the Butterfly House & Aquarium, a nonprofit organization and the only public saltwater aquarium in the Dakotas. Here, you can explore interactive exhibits and exotic animals in this destination for both the young and young at heart. Your admission fees and donations aid us on our mission of inspiring the next generation of environmental stewards.
*Plus 9% sales tax
Monday - Sunday
10AM - 5PM
* Last entry 1 hour before close
See More Information