In accordance with federal USDA regulations, the following rules are in place for the safety of our animals:
- No strollers
- No outerwear, including hooded sweatshirts, jackets, and cardigans
- No hats
- No food, snacks, gum, or drinks
- No sippy cups, bottles, or closed containers, except for water
- No large purses, backpacks, diaper bags, or baby carriers
- Age 17 & under must be accompanied by an adult for entry into the facility
The Butterfly House & Aquarium holds a USDA APHIS permit to display exotic butterflies in our Conservatory. Because these butterflies are non-native, the Butterfly House & Aquarium undergoes rigorous inspections to maintain the permit. The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) protects the health of US agriculture and natural resources against invasive species. All of our rules are determined by the USDA and help ensure the non-native butterflies do not escape the Butterfly House & Aquarium facility.
We will be able to stay open throughout construction. Construction dates are yet to be determined, so stay tuned for updates!
Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your tour.
*Plus 9% sales tax
Sunday - Saturday
10 AM - 4 PM
* Last entry at 3:30 PM
See More Information
Enhance Your Experience
Become a Member
Enjoy unlimited visits for a full year with your membership! We offer a variety of affordable membership options for individuals, couples, families and grandparents to help you make the most of your local tropical oasis.