What to Know Before You Go
Learn more about the Butterfly House & Aquarium with answers to some of your frequently asked questions.
In accordance with federal USDA regulations, the following rules are in place for the safety of our animals:
- No strollers
- No outerwear, including hooded sweatshirts, jackets, and cardigans
- No hats
- No food, snacks, gum, or drinks
- No sippy cups, bottles, or closed containers, except for water
- No large purses, backpacks, diaper bags, or baby carriers
- Age 17 & under must be accompanied by an adult for entry into the facility
We are open 10:00am to 4:00pm daily, with the last admission at 3:30pm. We recommend arriving by 3:00pm to ensure you have at least one hour to view the exhibits. The building clears at 4:00pm.
If you have a group reservation, try to arrive 5 minutes before the start of your tour so we may check you in.
Explore the aquarium and butterfly house as you learn about ocean conservation in this unique destination for family entertainment.